- 8 Roma (plum) tomatoes, cut in half and seeds removed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix together the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, and salt and pepper in a bowl, working the seasonings into the cavities of the tomatoes. Place the tomatoes, cut sides up, on a baking sheet, and sprinkle each tomato with about 1 tablespoon of feta cheese.
- Bake the tomatoes in the preheated oven until cooked but still firm, about 15 minutes.