Recipe provided by Harvest Hub
- 1 soft ripe sapote
- 3 or 4 tbs carob powder or cocoa powder
- 2-3 medjool date, diced (Harvest Hub)
- 1 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tbs honey
- 8 tbs coconut milk
- 2 tbs walnuts, chopped
- In a pulser or food processor place scooped flesh (no seeds) from the black sapote. Add rest ingredients then blend. Adjust taste adding citrus zest if you wish more tang.
- Place a couple of tablespoons into a sweet bowl and add a little coconut milk. Add nuts or other fruit on top.