Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 cups Green papaya, peeled and shredded
- 2 cups Zucchini, spiralized into "noodles" *
- 2 ears of Corn, with kernels cut off
- 1 cup Green beans, sliced thin on diagonal
- 1 Anaheim pepper, seeded and julienned
* or thinly sliced and then julienned
- 1 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Thai basil
- 1 tsp. Ginger, minced
- 2-4 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 Lemon or lime, juiced (or 2-3 Tbsp rice vinegar)
- 1/3 cup Light oil such as safflower
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Pinch of Cayenne (optional)
1. Blend together dressing ingredients until smooth.
2. Adjust flavors to taste.
3. Combine salad ingredients and toss with dressing just before serving.
Kapiʻolani Community College Culinary Arts Program. What’s Cooking Hawaii? Season 2, Episode 3, October 16, 2013.