Serving Size: 4
- 4 each Bananas*, peeled and sliced into 2-inch rounds
- ½ cup Fat-free vanilla yogurt (Can also use the “Ginger, mint yogurt sauce”)
- 2 Tbsp. Shredded coconut, or crushed cereal (granola, grape nuts, whole grain puffs etc.)
1. Slice bananas.
2. Roll slices of bananas one by one in yogurt.
3. Roll yogurt covered slices with a spoon in your choice of coconut or crushed cereal.
4. Serve on tooth picks and enjoy.
*Instead of banana chunks, try pineapple chunks instead. Monkeys love them too!
Kapiʻolani Community College Culinary Arts Program. Cooking Up A Rainbow. The Hawaii 5210 Edition 1.0.