Recipe provided by Genius Kitchen
- 10 -12 fresh lemon verbena leaves or 1 tablespoon dried lemon verbena
- 3 -4 fresh mint leaves or 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 strip lemon peel(optional)
- boiling water
- sugar, to taste
- lemon slice, to serve
- lemon verbena and mint leaf, to garnish
- Put the fresh herbs (and lemon peel if using) into a warm teapot. Add the boiling water.
- Allow to infuse for 5 minutes and serve warm, with sugar to taste and a slice of lemon.
- To serve chilled, remove the mint and lemon verbena sprigs and refrigerate before serving with ice cubes and fresh sprigs of lemon verbena and mint.