Provided by Genius Kitchen
1 1⁄4 cups breadfruit, peeled and seeded
2 cups coconut milk(you may need up to one cup more for proper texture)
1⁄2 cup toasted coconut flakes, unsweetened
salt and fresh ground white pepper
1⁄4 cup chives, finely minced
- Steam chunks of breadfruit until soft but not mushy.
- When done, rough chop while still hot and measure 1 1/2 cups.
- Warm coconut milk in a large sauce-pan on medium heat.
- Add breadfruit to warm coconut milk.
- Mix well with a whip to make a thick puree.
- Adjust thickness with coconut milk and mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and add chives.
- Mix well and serve immediately.