Recipe provided by Chowhound
- 1 small seedless watermelon (about 4 pounds)
- Olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1/2 orange
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Quarter the watermelon lengthwise. Cut each quarter into 2-inch-thick slices. Place on a baking sheet, then brush lightly with olive oil. Set aside.
- Preheat a charcoal or gas grill to medium heat. Or preheat a stovetop grill over medium heat. Clean and oil the cooking grate. Add the watermelon slices and grill just until marked, about 2 minutes per side.Set aside to cool on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, whisk together the citrus juices, a pinch of salt, and 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Remove and discard the rinds, then cut the watermelon into chunks and add to a serving bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and toss gently. Top with the feta and mint and toss to coat. Serve right away.