- 4 each (~ 8 cup) Japanese cucumbers, large, peeled and seeded, chopped in large chunk
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green onions, chopped
- 2 cup Lowfat plain yogurt
- 1 T Olive oil
- 2 T Lime juice, fresh
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half or quarters
- 4 tsp. Olive oil
- 4 tsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 4 tsp. Green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. Black pepper, cracked/fresh ground
1. Combine the ingredients for the soup in a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust flavors to taste.
2. Pour into individual serving bowls and garnish with the cherry tomatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, cilantro and green onions.
3. Grind some fresh pepper if desired.
Kapiʻolani Community College Culinary Arts Program. Cooking Up A Rainbow. The Hawaii 5210 Edition 1.0.