- Cubed baguette bread, large diced, made into croutons
- 8 oz. baby tomatoes
- 1/4 c. Thinly sliced onions
- 1/4 c. Large diced Japanese Cucumbers
- 2 oz. kalamata or nicoise olives
- 2 PC. Shiso Leaf Chiffonade
- 2 tbsp. Ume paste
- 1/4 c. Rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Yukari
- 2 tbsp. Sake
- 1/2 c. Oil
Combine all the ingredients together and mix well. Add the vinaigrette to the olives, Tomatoes, onions and cucumbers and let sit for thirty minutes. Toss in the Shiso.
In a bowl place some local mixed greens in the bottom. Combine the croutons with the tomato mixture and mix well. Place on top of the greens and serve.